Saturday, February 19, 2011

5 weeks out!

I cannot believe I am 5 weeks out from my first show. I just made my last payment on my suit, I'm excited to see it. As of today I am 127.8 lbs and my body fat% is down to 14.06%. I plan to compete around 11-13%.
Since my first week I am down 1.80 lbs on the scale, up 8.30 lbs in muscle, down 10.10 lbs of fat, and -7.61% of body fat. I have honestly not changed much in my diet with the exception
of playing with the amount of carbs I consume at night. I am currently still eating 1786 calories per day. When I had decreased my carbs I started to lose too quickly so I am back up again. Speaking of carbs I found an awesome way to make a yummy side dish taste like dessert! Guilt Free!
Take a sweet potato and cut it up into strips. Melt 2 TBSP of coconut oil (get the oil that is solid) and drizzle it over the sweet potato. Add as much Cinnamon as your hear desires! Bake it in the oven for about 25 minutes at 420. It is so good!
Another fun thing you can try is a homemade exfoliate. It is great to exfoliate your skin especially this time of the year like once a week. I got this from my make-up artist for the shows. For the face get BAKER'S Sugar (the finest sugar) and mix with olive oil and then apply to face and rinse. Your skin will feel so soft. For the body you can use granulated sugar and mix also with olive oil, apply and then rinse. It is super cheap and great for your skin. If you tan its great to do beforehand. Store bought scrubs can have a bunch of other ingredients and chemicals and they can get pricey. So have fun, eat some yummy sweet potato's and then give your self a great scrub and feel amazing! You can follow up about 3-4 days later with a a fruit peel. Enjoy!
Love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment