Friday, March 11, 2011

Game Plan after meeting w/Tanji

Today is my 26th birthday! I will not be getting smashed your stuffing my face with my favorite...cheesecake. Instead I am up early blogging then working out. I am getting a massage later though! Danny got me presents that I have yet to open. He always gets me such thoughtful and awesome gifts so I can't wait! We decided to take the day off today and just spend it together. Tomorrow we are heading to Under The Sun in Bonners Ferry. Its a cute little shop with a great cafe. We did it last year so its kinda tradition.
Okay so Tanji was pleased with my physique. I need to focus on cutting. So that means not changing my diet and increasing cardio 3-4 days per week. I need to drop about 1-2% more body fat. I need to continue to practice posing fiercely! Everyday!
Love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment