Monday, January 18, 2010

Abby's Training Week 2 / Measurements

Okay, so check it out... after just 2 weeks of eating cleaner and more consciously, my measurements have already dropped in all the right places...yippee!


Start Date: 1/4/2010
Week Two:1/18/2010

Weight: 132
Weight: 129

chest: 33 1/8"
chest: same

arm (relaxed): 11 5/8"
arm (relaxed): 11 1/4"

arm (flexed): 12 1/2"
arm (flexed): 12 3/8"

forearm: 9 3/4"
forearm: same

waist (smallest): 26 7/8"
waist (smallest): 26"

waist (around belly button) 29"
waist (around belly button) 27 7/8"

hips: 36 1/2"
hips: same

quad: 21 1/4"
quad: 20 7/8"

calf: 14:
calf: 13 7/8"

Sweet! Like I mentioned in my previous blog my energy has increased, I feel stronger and leaner already. I have also noticed that I am not hungry all the time like I was before the diet.
My diet has stayed the same since my last blog except I forgot to mention the CHEAT DAY!
On my cheat day (which is Saturday) I get to eat a little bit more carbs and enjoy a yummy sweet. This helps me in many ways to prevent binging and breaking throughout the week as well as making sure that my body continues to stay charged and to keep my metabolism and fat-burning hormones high so that I can continue to break down my stubborn fat throughout the week.

Alright, so lets get to the workouts. Check 'em out!

Week Two:

Mon: Same KB workout with Danny and BJJ that night

Tues: Snatch Protocol:2x12 26lbs, 1x5 35 lbs, 2x6 35 lbs. 1 minute head stand after snatches and yoga flow that night (1.15 hrs)

Wed: Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series and Snatch protocol: 2x15 26lb and 3x6 35lbs and 1 minute headstand

Thurs: Warrior Circuit

Fri: Snatch Protocol: 1x20 l,r with 26lb 3x8 l,r with 35lb (next week I only work with the 35lb no more 26lbs). Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series (1.30 hrs) 2 minute headstand!

Sat: Rest and cheat meal!


Sun: Ashtanga Yoga Primary and intro to secondary series. I also worked on my drop backs and rock ups.

Okay, so there you go for week two. I am charged and ready to keep going. Only 4 weeks left before San Jose, CA and am feeling pretty confident in my cardio and form...just need to work on my hands.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment