Monday, January 11, 2010

We're Engaged!



Many of you have already heard the news but I am just so excited that I figured I would write a quick blog to make sure everyone knows... WE ARE ENGAGED!!!

The fairytale story:
Danny surprised me on Dec. 22nd at 4am with a trip... destination unknown. To my surprise he had enlisted the help of a couple of our members, Ryan and Forrest to cover classes, and he drove me 6 hours north to a town called Banff in Alberta, Canada. What a winter wonderland! We enjoyed a beautiful drive through dramatic national parks and when we are arrived into the European influenced town of Banff nestled in the Canadian Rockies I saw a huge castle. I thought it was really cool and wanted to get some pictures. Much to my surprise Danny had reserved a room in THAT castle!
It was perfect...after getting ready to go to a German restaurant for dinner we decided to walk around the castle. And that was when he popped the question....on one knee and all! It was the sweetest, most romantic experience of my life and it will forever be cherished in my heart.

I will now conclude my fairytale story (before I get too mushy) with the hopes of a perfect happily ever after with Danny!

Peace and love,
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment