Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 3

I am approaching what I believe to be the most challenging time of the year to stay focused and disciplined. Yummy Christmas cookies, glasses of wine, and pasta are not in the cards for me this year. We had our Christmas Party last night which was so much fun! I reserved my cheat meal for the party but it didn't go quite as planned. It is only ONE cheat meal, I skipped my 4th meal (cottage cheese and brown rice) and ate dinner with not enough protein and way too many carbs and finished with more goodies. Now, one meal is meant to be consumed in ONE sitting not over the course of 4 hours. Do not let the one meal fool you into thinking you can pig out all night long. Eat your cheat meal over the course of a normal meal (like dinner) not spread out throughout the course of 3-4 hours. So I made a few mistakes but you learn from them and you don't do it again. To be quite honest with you I feel like I am really beginning to understand my mantra, "Eat to Live Not Live to Eat". In the past when eating breakfast I would be thinking about lunch and at lunch I would think about dinner. Now its not like that. I eat because I have to and if I want to reach my goal, I need to fuel my body with healthy foods.
Alright, so check out my measurements and workouts below:
12/18/2010
BW: 128.4 Body Fat%: 18.42%
Chest: 31 7/8, Waist: 27 1/2, Forearm: 9 1/2, Hips: 36 3/8, Thigh: 21 5/8, Calf: 13 7/8
Workouts:
Mon: Warrior Circuit and 22 minutes Spin
Tues: VO2 Max 54 sets- NEVER TAKE FISH OIL BEFORE YOU WORKOUT- YUCK!
Wed: Double Clean/Squat/Jerk- 2x6, 3x5, 1x3 (26lb, 35lb, single 44lb per side)
Deadlifts: 1x8, 2x6, 2x4 (35, 44, 53, 62lb)
Pistol Work:3x12 per leg down to box and stand back up: Diamond Push ups on med-ball 3x12
Ab Roller: 3x10
5-8 Minute Cardio: 3x circuit: 20 swings 4 windmills per side: 30 mountain climbers
Thurs: 25 Minutes of Cardio that night...needed day off
Fri:Double Cleans: Double Swings: 3x8:8 2x6:6, 1x3:3. (26,35,44lb)
Assisted Pull-Ups: 3x12
Double Upright Rows: 3x12 w/ 9lb
Side Bends: Calf Raises: 3x12:12
Cardio: 1o minute run outside
Sat:Off, Christmas Party Cheat Meal(s) :(
Sun: VO2- 58 sets. Stop due to hands so I finished with 10 1 arm swings per side every 15 sec of work instead of snatches and got to 80 sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment