Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Survived The Holidays

Whooo! I made it! The holidays are officially over and I really didn't do that bad.

Don't get me wrong, I am talking about my nutrition plan, I loved every second with my family.

I found that the toughest time I had with eating clean over the holidays was more emotional than anything. For example, I associate my mom's famous homemade apple pie with comfort and being around my family so it was very hard for me to turn down her apple pie when it was not a cheat meal. I felt like I was turning down memories that are dear to me. I didn't want to turn down something that in the past made me feel so at home and safe. So yes, I treated myself to a slice of my mom's homemade apple pie and it was so good! Afterall, I only have one opportunity a year. I also have to plead guilty to breaking and snacking on homemade Christmas cookies here and there. But as far as the meals went I followed my plan no problem! Danny and I trained 5 days out of the 7 at local gyms.

My measurements are below. I will blog about my training at home later.
Measurements:

1/1/2011

Weight: 130.6 Body Fat% - 18.75% (Momma's apple pie and yummy Christmas cookies take credit!)

Chest: 32 1/4, Waist: 27 1/4, Arm: 11 1/16, Forearm: 9 5/8, Hips: 36 7/8, Thigh: 21 1/2, and Calf: 14 1/8

No comments:

Post a Comment